Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Turkey Competition Signup

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
On my way home tonight I saw my bearded hen in a field with 23 other birds. Her beard is at least 10 inches...

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Alright guys, here is the Turkey Contest signup list so far. If you have been accidentally left off let me know. If you haven't put your name in yet, what are you waiting for? We have a strong committment to the contest so far so its gonna be a great time.

1. JD Boyd
2. Gern186
3. Huntn2
4. Aholdren
5. Jesse
6. Redhunter1012
7. Rgeck023
8. TripleA88
9. Jackalope
10. Cottis Family
11. Mike
12. UglyKat26
13. Moundhill
14. JBrown
15. Hoytmania
16. Diablo54
17. Lung Buster
18. 1Hornwilly
19. Mountaineer
20. Huckleberry Finn
21. Camofry
Schu72?
Deerburger?

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Alright, we have gotten enough interest in this, let's try it...

If you are interested in participating, please reply to this thread. Those of you that already expressed interest, please sign up so that we do not have any confusion!

We will be doing a basic 2-man team format. The rules, once we establish them, will be posted in a later competition thread. Nothing fancy and the winners will be determined by their team's total weight, beard length, etc. Teams will be randomly drawn.

The cutoff to sign up will be April 10th at midnight.

Thanks!

Cap't

Do teams have to hunt together? That may be a tough one if that's the case.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Do teams have to hunt together? That may be a tough one if that's the case.

No Mike, you don't have to hunt together. Once teams are made up and if it works out go for it but it is NOT going to be a rule.

The rules will be posted a little closer to season.

Matt

Norton, OH
Count me in. Count JMMyers as a maybe as well. He doesn't have much time right now with school to get on here, but he will be out hunting and would want to be in the running. Is this definitely going to be a random draw? Just a thought, and I will let the powers that be make the decision, but if people want to pick their teammates, fine, but anyone who doesn't have someone lined up or has no preference get's their name in a hat and teams drawn?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm down with people picking their partner and the leftovers get a random draw. It's not like we have that many people and I see some natural partnerships in there. But that's up to the boys in charge. I'm in the random draw either way!