Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

unglycat

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
TOO does not condone trolling other websites....

Don't look at me that way... I had to say it. :smiley_arrogant:

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I just went over there and read it, UK you sure know how to raise the hairs on Huntinfools neck, lol.

Hey Joe, some of the guys said they wish you were there to read your replies.

:smiley_crocodile:

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Well I for one am glad you two.............................:smiley_bestfriends:

We are all family here on TOO. Actually CJD and I are family, lol.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Can we have a little fun here huntnFOOL?

So were you born a dick or have you become one through lots of hard work?

Now that's friggin funny Sam, hahahahahaha I read most of the postings over there just didn't want to wade into that mess without a body condom on lol :smiley_beer:

Worst part of it the little fugger shot a nice buck out of the stand he was posting all the shitz out of hahahahaha

badger

*Supporting Member*
and thats one reason im glad ill be leaving that site , to many pot stirring going on over there

I'm confused.

You are leaving that site, or want to leave it so you don't have to argue with guys like huntnfool that is a member here?

You are tired of pot stirring, but you want some one to start a fight with you over there?

Both of you went there and stirred the pot which was the reason most of us are here, so we can get away from the shit people start.

And now we have a thread here about it. Yep I'm confused.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
They're just stirring the pot to get banned over there sorta like a gang banger to earn his stripes :smiley_carnaval:

bluedog

After today and catching up on all the posts in the OS thread being discussed, all I can say is "Wow!". I was invited over here, I thought, by a group of individuals who were sick of some of the stuff that was going on over on OS. Then I come to find a VERY purposeful inflammatory post made by a member here. I guess I am not surprised, but I am very disappointed. For some reason I expected everyone over here to be above that kind of behavior. Oh well, you guys are no different than them. They are not evil. You are not evil. You (and I) are all human beings and we all behave badly at times. I guess I knew that. I'm glad I'm over here, but this behavior just solidifies my desire to continue at OS as well. I think I'm done with this topic. At least there has been some entertainment value in all of this.

badger

*Supporting Member*
I'm confused.

You are leaving that site, or want to leave it so you don't have to argue with guys like huntnfool that is a member here?

You are tired of pot stirring, but you want some one to start a fight with you over there?

Both of you went there and stirred the pot which was the reason most of us are here, so we can get away from the shit people start.

And now we have a thread here about it. Yep I'm confused.

After today and catching up on all the posts in the OS thread being discussed, all I can say is "Wow!". I was invited over here, I thought, by a group of individuals who were sick of some of the stuff that was going on over on OS. Then I come to find a VERY purposeful inflammatory post made by a member here. I guess I am not surprised, but I am very disappointed. For some reason I expected everyone over here to be above that kind of behavior. Oh well, you guys are no different than them. They are not evil. You are not evil. You (and I) are all human beings and we all behave badly at times. I guess I knew that. I'm glad I'm over here, but this behavior just solidifies my desire to continue at OS as well. I think I'm done with this topic. At least there has been some entertainment value in all of this.

I'm glad someone sees things as I do.