Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

what did Sam get

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Okay, Sam let on that his lovely wife bought him a gift that's not arrived yet and wont be there for another week.... so we have a week of speculation as to what it is.... I'll go first and say a new shotgun.... I know its a stretch lol... Merry Christmas Sam...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Okay, How about a new truck???? Hopefully something other than a Dodge this time lol.... J/K..... :smiley_coolpeace:

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Okay, How about a new truck???? Hopefully something other than a Dodge this time lol.... J/K..... :smiley_coolpeace:

Go ahead and make fun of my Dodge but it will pull a 12 ton wagon load of grain and it is PAID for!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Go ahead and make fun of my Dodge but it will pull a 12 ton wagon load of grain and it is PAID for!

Heck Sam once you get it rolling anything will pull it.... It's just that stoppin part lol.... And I can't agree more with the paid off part lol....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Attaboy Sam! Ol' Dodge that is paid for and does what you ask it to. Can't ask for much more.

Hadn't thought about a Mule/Gator/Rhino/Kubota/etc UTV. That would make Mr. OhioSam happy! It would make me happy!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We're here too help Sam lol....... Although someone on here will probably tell her butt plug...... :smiley_clap: