Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

Ropa veja with plantain chips.
received_2999431843448582.jpeg

Fletch

Supporting Member
Made some Halupki ( stuffed cabbage ) and kielbasi... Kielbasi is only a grocery store brand as I'm not going down below to a good Polish butcher... Stuffed cabbage will not be as good as my Mom's or my Grandmother's as they made the best... My brothers are close to there's though... He has a restaurant/bar near him which was redone for a show with Michael Irvine... My brother took a pot in one night and Irvine couldn't get over how good they were...

IMG_20200424_194039.jpg

Jamie

Ohio

That’s what’s left. Picked up two sacks for tomorrow also.

one of most favorite dining experiences was eating boiled crawfish. My sister got a ride to play volleyball at LSU. one year we went to visit her during Mardi Gras. spent a couple days hanging out in Baton Rouge before going on our bender in New Orleans. one night we went to some tiny little strip mall and bought two paper grocery sacks full of boiled mudbugs. me, my wife, my sister and a half dozen of her hot female college athlete friends sat in crappy lawn chairs in a circle around the bags on the ground and devoured them all in less than an hour. might have a drank a few beers, too, lol. boiled crawfish, it's what ought to be for dinner. friggin' delicious.