Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Last venison roast until bow season...

With some of this...

Went with the old vegan special. Filet mignon, goat steak, shrimp, lobster tail, twice baked potato, salad. Man as I type this from the toilet I already hurt for you giles. Good luck in the near future.

Attachments

• gj0KyUgE-513023675.jpg
    gj0KyUgE-513023675.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 86
Forgot to post this the other night. I was able to get my hands on some good yellowfin so I made some seared tuna tacos. I am a sucker for fish tacos. If you eat fish and you have never treated yourself to one you are really missing out. Warmed up a corn tortilla in the pan with a spray of coconut oil, Greek yogurts replaces my sour cream, fresh cut onion, fresh cut cilantro, fresh salsa that I made, and a good healthy serving of fish and you are set.

Attachments

• ohi0VAD2-513909194.jpg
    ohi0VAD2-513909194.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 88
  • BtZsHgf9-513929792.jpg
    BtZsHgf9-513929792.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 87

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Forgot to post this the other night. I was able to get my hands on some good yellowfin so I made some seared tuna tacos. I am a sucker for fish tacos. If you eat fish and you have never treated yourself to one you are really missing out. Warmed up a corn tortilla in the pan with a spray of coconut oil, Greek yogurts replaces my sour cream, fresh cut onion, fresh cut cilantro, fresh salsa that I made, and a good healthy serving of fish and you are set.

Yes please!!!! That looks great.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
So, I'm sitting out in the beautiful sunshine today with a few brewski's under my belt & I ask the wife, what's for supper. She mentioned we had shrimp. A light turned on inside my brain ....

Cajun battered shrimp ....

add crab cakes & fried rice ...