Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Tonight's dinner is lemon pepper marinated chicken breast straight from the same butcher I have been buying from this year. Massive chicken breast.

20160915_151821.jpg

20160915_185956.jpg

So big that once they thawed, I had to cut them in half to get them to cook ina decent amount of time.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Last backstrap from my son's deer. Wrapped in bacon and put in the smoker until internal temp hit 120. Then seared in butter to crisp up the bacon and outer edges of the meat.

The beer.. local favorite Hoof Hearted.

The steak on the grill was for the wife.

I'm going to have dreams about this dinner.

https://vimeo.com/183151706

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Lots of great eating as usual. I've been quite busy these past few days. I bought a new 14" dutch oven & I want to use that for my pizzas which are always a work in progress. Everyone likes 'em but I'm too picky.

Tomorrow is a new day with a new sauce to try. I've got a pork butt out in the UDS right now for a overnighter. I keep giving my frozen supply away & I gotta have some for camp next month. I did my special baked beans with burgers for lunch today & yesterday, in honor of Charle's aka Big_Holla ... birthday, I fried up some oysters. The poor bastard was way up north , so I ate 'em. I did wings out in the bbq pit for supper as thunderstorms rolled in today. Wings are no biggie, but this is a pretty pic...

When I tell the wife I'm wore out from cooking, I get this smartass look from her...lol