Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
20180615_131436.jpg

Gave it some serious thought lol

A little off topic but still dinner related, I'm wondering in your household if you consistently eat dinner AT the dinner table?! We have gotten so far from it that I'm almost ashamed to admit it. Our dinner table had become a landing ground for anything and everything til this past weekend. I can't remember the last time we used it, perhaps for a holiday a few years ago?! LOL, seriously! Well We cleaned our shit up and even the cat's gave us that look like WTF, I can't lay on the table anymore?! Was very nice sitting at the table actually saying our old family prayer, passing dishes, eating a full meal AND we actually talked to each other!! It's so easy to be lazy and just grab the remote and balance a full plate on the couch. I sure hope we can stick to this plan among several others on bettering ourselves as a family.

Reactions: Isaacorps

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
A little off topic but still dinner related, I'm wondering in your household if you consistently eat dinner AT the dinner table?! We have gotten so far from it that I'm almost ashamed to admit it. Our dinner table had become a landing ground for anything and everything til this past weekend. I can't remember the last time we used it, perhaps for a holiday a few years ago?! LOL, seriously! Well We cleaned our shit up and even the cat's gave us that look like WTF, I can't lay on the table anymore?! Was very nice sitting at the table actually saying our old family prayer, passing dishes, eating a full meal AND we actually talked to each other!! It's so easy to be lazy and just grab the remote and balance a full plate on the couch. I sure hope we can stick to this plan among several others on bettering ourselves as a family.

We have a formal dining room and we eat 90% of our meals at the table. Have ever since we’ve moved here.... My wife grew up in a house with an eat in kitchen and she was adement about that when we bought a house... Initially I didn’t care but over the years it was our comfort zone...

Reactions: Big_Holla