Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
20200327_095918.jpg

Jamie

Ohio
virus not going to stop me from eating properly. ribs cooked sous vide a month or so ago and frozen until today. high heat roasted potatoes and veggies. finished the ribs over charcoal to caramelize the sauce a bit. Nancy hates BBQ sauce, lol!. well, used to, but likes my home made so much she's dunkin' ribs in it even though they are slathered heavily already. best ribs I've ever made, and I've been trying for a long time.

IMG_2763.jpg

Jamie

Ohio
IMG_2764.jpg

sous vide brisket flat I cooked last month and froze. thawed and finished with lump charcoal, white oak and cherry from my firewood. 20 minute mac & cheese, and hhr asparagus. brisket went about 10 degrees more than I planned, but still super tender and moist. I've grown very fond of cherry wood for smoking. first time making this mac and cheese recipe. outstanding. will be my go-to mac and cheese recipe from now on. very easy, very delicious.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
View attachment 98446

sous vide brisket flat I cooked last month and froze. thawed and finished with lump charcoal, white oak and cherry from my firewood. 20 minute mac & cheese, and hhr asparagus. brisket went about 10 degrees more than I planned, but still super tender and moist. I've grown very fond of cherry wood for smoking. first time making this mac and cheese recipe. outstanding. will be my go-to mac and cheese recipe from now on. very easy, very delicious.
Care too share the Mac recipe? Meal looks awesome...

Reactions: finelyshedded

Jamie

Ohio