Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
BBQ @ Casa de Hoyt

uploadfromtaptalk1440240436784.jpg

1 brisket, 4 racks of ribs and into the smoker they go. Gonna eat like vikiings tonight. .

uploadfromtaptalk1440241440009.jpg

Watched a beautiful sunrise, its 7 and sippin a nice cold All Day IPA.

uploadfromtaptalk1440241607087.jpg

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
Wife and I are in Foxboro MA to see ACDC kick off the American leg of their world tour at Gillette Stadium. I'm hoping it's going to be like a time machine back to the 80's. Should be some great people watching that's for sure.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
View attachment 35010

Steaks marinating in the in-laws pasture. Homegrown is where its at!

That cracked me up Chad. Good one!

Something happened to our payroll checks in the mail. Sent (asked nicely) my wife to drive to our payroll company to pick up some replacement checks for the guys. It is a 30min drive each way. She gets the checks and texts me: "The hawk has captured it's prey." It appears after 16yrs together, some of my goofiness has been rubbing off on her. Not sure if TOO good worthy, or TOO dump material. I laughed. TOO good. Goofy wives lending a hand when you are on a time constraint is mucho appreciated.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
uploadfromtaptalk1440280283749.jpg

Made this fuggin bench out of a pallet today. Threw a coat of varnish on it, tomorrow I'll hit it with its first coat of polyurethane.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Got a bunch of stuff done around the house today. Loaded up the cooler, put on some bluegrass, grabbed the bow and got a fire rolling. Great way to spend a Saturday evening.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Wife and I are in Foxboro MA to see ACDC kick off the American leg of their world tour at Gillette Stadium. I'm hoping it's going to be like a time machine back to the 80's. Should be some great people watching that's for sure.

Awesome stuff!!!! I hope to see them on this tour sometime! Great pic! Looks like you guys are having a great time!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Got a bunch of stuff done around the house today. Loaded up the cooler, put on some bluegrass, grabbed the bow and got a fire rolling. Great way to spend a Saturday evening.

Love it buddy!!! I see the patented wood stack is roaring nicely in the pit!

I be chillin TOO! Notice the quad is upright!lol

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
I meant to post this yesterday when we got home but I forgot. ACDC was an awesome show! They rocked it from start to finish. No slow love ballads from these guys. It's amazing to watch these guys in their late 60s put on a show like this. Not sure if they are coming to Ohio this tour but if they are I highly recommend it.

uploadfromtaptalk1440463999179.jpg