Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Got a PM on FB from one of the teachers at my old high school. The guidance counselor is putting together a series of "life skills" presentations/presenters and he wanted to recommend me to talk about acquiring/gathering/preserving/preparing your own food and how that can support and sustain a healthy lifestyle. Of course, I was good with that and upon making the suggestion, the guidance counselor agreed it would be a great topic! It makes me incredibly proud to live in an area where something of this nature is encouraged and supported, and I grateful to have the knowledge to contribute. A good way to start 2019!

Knock it outta the park buddy.... 👍🏼

Reactions: bowhunter1023

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
10lbs. of polystyrene, time to switch gears and start making walleye jigs. I also cut the air to the pond to allow some ice to form. I've got fishing on my mind now.
20190109_182327.jpg
20190109_182919.jpg

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
10lbs. of polystyrene, time to switch gears and start making walleye jigs. I also cut the air to the pond to allow some ice to form. I've got fishing on my mind now. View attachment 71073View attachment 71074
Hey, I nearly won a Tournament last year with jigs that looked just like those [emoji14]. You shoulda been there. I believe they were Juneau's Jigs

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Here is a good one....I have some snares in my mailbox for the Coyote Challenge. Thank You Floki! No Postage Spent. Hillbilly Express Special! Floki passed them off to Dave...Dave was coming to my house but I was still on the way back from West Virginia. I saved Dave four miles and had him drop them off at a little country store to my neighbors girlfriend. I contacted my neighbor who was getting ready to walk in that little Country Store who got our snares and put them in my mailbox! You guys rock and Hillbilly Express really does work!