Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I did it !!!!!!!! Or I should say I made it ? Today I turned in my resignation / retirement notice. 43 years. I'll continue to work until the very beginning of June. That way I can take 200 hrs of PTO with me. I turn 62 at the end of July, but there's really no need for me to wait until then, plus I'll have the whole summer off.
Great news, Kevin!!!! Congratulations!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
20220403_174516.jpg

20220403_170043.jpg

Tilled and planted the problem area today. Put down the end of the Ohio Polinator Plot seeds. Ran out with a 1/4 acre in front of Glennas Blind...😎 Guess I'll have To finish with some clover, brassica etc etc....

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Got a phone call from a neighbor that 1 of our neighbors had their tractor stolen. His wife done a Facebook post and I shared it. I was wishing I could be part of getting their tractor back since they let me track deer on their property twice. Went to run a blood trail for the dog last night and found their tractor parked on my tree farm! Needless to say I have a new friend and can track there at any time I want. The bad part is whoever parked the tractor saw 2 of my cameras and ripped them off of the trees... Or I would have had pictures of who done it.
20220407_172641.jpg