Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Buckmaster

Portage
Ground was frozen this weekend without snow so it was a good weekend to drop a large dying maple tree in my front yard. I made it a multi task event pulling my 10 year old boy off his Fortnite to help with the task. We ended up with almost a quard of wood, a lesson on how to repair a broken chain tensioner ($21), some father son man building skills, and 2 garbage cans full of maple saw dust for the smokehouse.
2B0A3A5E-8DDC-4286-B398-579BB77F8C81.jpeg

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Got rear end back of my truck earlier today. There were two Mexicans girl in the vehicle that hit me. Brother in law was with me in the truck. She hit my truck so hard it litterly push us out a bit...seat belts held us in. Garage door opener that was on the sun visor pop out and hit me in the right eye. BIL hurt his right knee. So, called the cop and waited on them. The cops showed up. The Mexicans couldn't understand English. So, cop came to me and said that the driver had no driver's license, no insurance. They impounded her vehicle , she gets two tickets, and she is illegal. "Build the fuggin wall" I got out to look at my bumper and didn't really see any damage, luckily I had the hitch on there. So i got saved by the hitch. BIL and I are okay. I'm going to see eye doctor tomorrow and have them look at my right
Sorry to hear! We have the same problem here in NJ. Some towns have more Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Georgia license plates then NJ plates. Those states must have some kinda loophole where it’s easier to get tags without insurance....and the illegals know where to go to get them. Most times they get into an accident, they always run. Cops don’t go after them because that would be racial profiling. It’s sad because if they pulled over every vehicle with a out of state tag and a Mexican behind the wheel, I’d guarantee almost all would have no registration, insurance or drivers license.

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Got rear end back of my truck earlier today. There were two Mexicans girl in the vehicle that hit me. Brother in law was with me in the truck. She hit my truck so hard it litterly push us out a bit...seat belts held us in. Garage door opener that was on the sun visor pop out and hit me in the right eye. BIL hurt his right knee. So, called the cop and waited on them. The cops showed up. The Mexicans couldn't understand English. So, cop came to me and said that the driver had no driver's license, no insurance. They impounded her vehicle , she gets two tickets, and she is illegal. "Build the fuggin wall" I got out to look at my bumper and didn't really see any damage, luckily I had the hitch on there. So i got saved by the hitch. BIL and I are okay. I'm going to see eye doctor tomorrow and have them look at my right[/QUOTE

Geez, people around the Southwest can't drive for shat! Glad you were the catcher this time BC! 🖕🤣

Reactions: MoonLab

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
I finally started production on floating Jigheads for the spring run. I plan to make several thousand this year. It is time consuming, but after initial costs there's huge savings. Selling a several hundred and my seasons expenses are paid for with a little profit as well. I'll update this when i start the painting and clear coat.
20190211_184944.jpg
20190211_192805.jpg
20190211_192712.jpg
20190211_193500.jpg
20190211_192829.jpg

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I finally started production on floating Jigheads for the spring run. I plan to make several thousand this year. It is time consuming, but after initial costs there's huge savings. Selling a several hundred and my seasons expenses are paid for with a little profit as well. I'll update this when i start the painting and clear coat.View attachment 73087View attachment 73088View attachment 73089View attachment 73090View attachment 73091
You need to pour some lead in and over the top of that mold and trim it up and use it every time so you can fill your mold with less of the polystyrene and limit waste

lung buster

hocking county
Feel good moment yesterday...i stopped to get gas on the way home from work. I went inside and prepaid $20 because i was on half a tank. I could only squeeze in $18. A gentleman had pulled in on the other side of my pump. I noticed him counting dollars so i tapped on his window and asked him if he wanted about a gallon of gas because i prepaid. He said you can get your $ back which i knew but i told him he could have it. I could tell he really needed that "extra gallon" and he was very appreciative and said god bless. My only regret after pulling away was that i didnt think to put my card in his pump and fill his tank...

Last edited:

Isaacorps

Columbus
Feel good moment yesterday...i stopped to get gas on the way home from work. I weng inside and prepaid $20 because i was on half a tank. I could only squeeze in $18. A gentleman had pulled in on the other side of my pump. I noticed him counting dollars so i tapped on his window and asked him if he wanted about a gallon of gas because i prepaid. He said you can get your $ back which i knew but i told him he could have it. I could tell he really needed that "extra gallon" and he was very appreciative and said god bless. My only regret after pulling away was that i didnt think to put my card in his pump and fill his tank...
You’ll be repaid tenfold someday when you least expect it. This made my day, the cost of helping someone in need is never too high