Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
35 years ago I watched a pretty young lady walk down the isle towards me, my heart was racing, my knees were knocking and my palms were sweating. Too this very day I get the same feeling when I see her. Sometimes because I down right fugged up but most of the time because I love her.
We’ve had our ups and downs, and a few sideways but I wouldn’t change much of anything.
I love her as much today if not more than that day. Time has a way changing your priorities and the way you look at things. She’s more beautiful today than she was back then, the wrinkles are getting more pronounced and she’s earned every one of them. Glad she said yes and stuck with me through all of my shenanigans over the years....
If we can do it for this long there’s hope for everyone of you.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
35 years ago I watched a pretty young lady walk down the isle towards me, my heart was racing, my knees were knocking and my palms were sweating. Too this very day I get the same feeling when I see her. Sometimes because I down right fugged up but most of the time because I love her.
We’ve had our ups and downs, and a few sideways but I wouldn’t change much of anything.
I love her as much today if not more than that day. Time has a way changing your priorities and the way you look at things. She’s more beautiful today than she was back then, the wrinkles are getting more pronounced and she’s earned every one of them. Glad she said yes and stuck with me through all of my shenanigans over the years....
If we can do it for this long there’s hope for everyone of you.
C8E54263-907A-448B-AA0F-95E141FAC144.jpeg

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Needs a little tweaking then you’re golden!!! [emoji23]

Really first day learning this. Mom showed her yesterday, I got home from work and seen the towel on the fridge. Told pearl to get me a beer. She did it perfect the first couple times. Then I tried video and you seen what I got.

Reactions: "J" and Sgt Fury

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Really first day learning this. Mom showed her yesterday, I got home from work and seen the towel on the fridge. Told pearl to get me a beer. She did it perfect the first couple times. Then I tried video and you seen what I got.
Camera shy 😂

My shepherd would look like she was trying too shotgun it and spray beer all over the place 😂