Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Saw an incredible show from one of my all time faves tonight, Alan Jackson. When you have almost 40 #1 hits you can't sing EM all but he still has it in the ole voice box. This was his first show of the tour and the place was packed and fans showed him the love! Ages were across the board, 8-80. Glad I saw him again(1st and only other time 1995 in same arena)and so did the girls, especially K. Made a great memory tonight, couldn't help but tear up during Drive and Where were you!!!' DAMN🙄😌

True country icon👍🏻

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I seen him in 99’. He’s got a few songs that hit me solid in the heart. Tell me he sang Midnight in Montgomery 😍

Unbelievably no which really surprised K and I. Other notable songs not heard were:

It’s alright to be a Redeck
Tall tall trees
A woman’s love
Www.memory
Small town country man
Repair Blues

Some songs he sang the entire song and other maybe the first verse and chorus but like I said earlier, he’s got such a huge list of great songs I don’t think he physically could stand there and sing all of them in their entirety. He 61 and looks like he’s feeling his age with his slow meandering and waving along with the slight limp but his voice, country roots,love of God and family rang throughout the arena. The big screen behind his band played the old music videos that were on CMT and GAC back in the day along with live action footage. The crowd went nuts when during the song, Where I come from, many Cincy and Ohio landmarks were flashed across the jumbotron. The other huge emotional moment was the entire song of Where were you, with the arena filled with phone lights, the big screen showing flashbacks and at the very end the picture showing 3-4 NYC firemen amongst the smoke and debris and AJ turning around towards it tipping his hat and nodding paying his respects along with the whole audience. The chants of USA preceding it was spine tingling and moving to say the least....👍🏻👍🏻

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Remember when is my all time favorite or his. We were deploying a lot back then and the kids filled an iPod with a bunch of music for me. When I heard this song the dust in the area was heavy.... Still too this day I get choked up when it plays.

J, one of the songs he sang in its entirety with old footage and family stuff in the background that left me smiling and flooded with emotion as I sat next to my family. It was kinda like full circle for me with this show as in 1995 when Tam and I went to the show together we were one year married and hadn’t started our family yet as they girls came along in 97 and 99.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Not sure if this is something good, but kida funny.

Text from wife: Guess what I found while vacuuming Ethan's room?

Thought for a second....

Reply: Rubbers??

Wife: Yes, I was vacuuming around the bookshelf near his bed and knocked it loose from wherever it was tucked away.

Me: :cool::devilish:

Responsible is always good.... 😂

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Not sure if this is something good, but kida funny.

Text from wife: Guess what I found while vacuuming Ethan's room?

Thought for a second....

Reply: Rubbers??

Wife: Yes, I was vacuuming around the bookshelf near his bed and knocked it loose from wherever it was tucked away.

Me: :cool::devilish:
Poke a hole in it and put it back where it was. Teach him a lesson.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Family movie night celebrating Valentine's Day and the birthday girl. Hard to believe we'll have a 3 year old in a few days! That's too good.

IMG_20200214_215551_475.jpg