Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
A few cool items I have of my Dads after his passing last month.
This is his old ginseng digger he has had for as long as I can remember...I remember going with him when I was a kid and him using it.
The other is his old Steven's single shot 12ga with a 36 inch barrel. I remember him using it when I would go rabbit hunting with him when I was little..I killed my first pheasant with it when I was a kid. Also a few more of his old traps I can display,items I will always cherish.View attachment 123494View attachment 123492 View attachment 123485View attachment 123499View attachment 123500
Priceless Brian

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Easter was beautiful. Couldn't have asked for better weather. Hit church. Got some work done. Nice dinner with the in-laws. Daughter home from college. Daughter's boyfriend also home from his college. Took my daughter for a motorcycle ride on my dad's bike as per her request. Just a short spin and stop at the cemetery to say hello and wipe the dirt off his headstone. This evening, the wife and I took the other bike out for a longer ride. Everyone went home or back to college. Great escape from reality. I normally don't get to ride until late June or later. I'll take it!

Bowkills

Nw oh
My family went to Easter service last night at nine pm. I sat in bed with fever and chills. I was exetremly upset as they have a fire between the church and cemetery for the opening of the service and candle lit and dim lights for the most of the evening. Pretty cool service. I watched from bed on a tablet. Thankful I got to watch at least. Had a fever the last three nights but feeling good today not sure what the heck I got in to but glad it's going away. Today was amazing weather!! Just a sign of good things to come.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
F4BDD2FF-7ABE-4747-B7D6-F6BBEE257232.jpeg