Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish

FEEL GOOD MOMENT:
Put a blind on Marketplace for parts. 2 different guys did not show up. Guy comes over for it and say's you know Madd Maxx? (Sign at our driveway) I laughed and told him Maxx was inside. He was fixing a blind so his boy 6 yrs old could go hunting with him. I said your boy have a bow? And then went inside to retrieve an older crossbow that would be great for a kid to learn fundamentals (125# recurve crossbow). When we opened the hatch the boy was inside and GOT ALL EXCITED ABOUT DADS NEW BOW! When we told him it was his, he couldn't even talk.... for real is all he could say. PRICELESS!
When we were closing the hatch, we heard him saying "Mom can I please shoot that when I get home?" That's when the allergies kicked in a little..... Maxx Dogg has new fiends too....
Nice job Ric
🤔

Reactions: xbowguy

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
FEEL GOOD MOMENT:
Put a blind on Marketplace for parts. 2 different guys did not show up. Guy comes over for it and say's you know Madd Maxx? (Sign at our driveway) I laughed and told him Maxx was inside. He was fixing a blind so his boy 6 yrs old could go hunting with him. I said your boy have a bow? And then went inside to retrieve an older crossbow that would be great for a kid to learn fundamentals (125# recurve crossbow). When we opened the hatch the boy was inside and GOT ALL EXCITED ABOUT DADS NEW BOW! When we told him it was his, he couldn't even talk.... for real is all he could say. PRICELESS!
When we were closing the hatch, we heard him saying "Mom can I please shoot that when I get home?" That's when the allergies kicked in a little..... Maxx Dogg has new fiends too....
Excellent !

Reactions: xbowguy