Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's your occupation?

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Oh my God you guys, from "How Oftern does Your Wife Go", to "How Many times do you shake it.............this is too freaking funny! I have an idea for a new one, lol.

Ok. I am a Mud Logger, like a Geologist on a gas drilling site but I don't get the bells and whistles that a certified Geologist get paid.

rrr

Full-time student, Charles G. Koch Foundation Student Fellow, and during the summers bin builder.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Right now I'm a Mud Logger. Rock Hound. Pebble Pimp. (in the gas drilling indrustry)

Last edited:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Registered Sanitarian... sewage, water, and mosquito control programs, GIS mapping, and lots of other things.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I was a residential electrician for a company in Columbus and attending company run classes to become a journeyman electrician but when the economy started to suck ass a little over a year and a half ago that ended. I was laid off never to be called back again since I was one of the furthest (50 miles to Polaris) from Columbus and the shops home in Reynoldsburg. Given the economy still sucks and few jobs around here I am still looking for something but not having much luck :(. I took a civil service test for a job at the city school mind you this is a very small town and still had 70 people show up to take a shot for ONE opening.

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
I am a safety director for an interior systems construction company. We build schools, factories, office buildings, shopping malls, and the occasional house. I also project manage some work if I have time. I am a carpenter by trade and just kinda worked my way up over the last twenty-some years.

P.S. for you NW Ohio guys I also haul scrap metal on the side to finance my hunting and fishing. So if you got shit you need hauled away let me know.
P.P.S. I also make sinkers of all sorts and started making decoy weights also.

Last edited:

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
I work at the Alliance Ohio Pepper Factory - my job is to pick fly shit out of the pepper :smiley_breakdance:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Lawn mower jockey, snow plow jockey, parking lot sweeper operator, fertilizer sprayer, sales rep, purchasing department, mechanic, janitor, advertising department, delivery driver, bullshitter, human relations, payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, collections, security, fire wood gatherer, volunteer fire department, accountant, equipment engineer, shrimp gumbo, shrimp kabobs, ooops, forgot which list I was dictating, employee relations, recruiting, customer relations, warehouse manager, logistics coordinator, hunter, tree stand salesman, landscape designer,

Mostly i try to juggle the guys and get away with dicking off whenever I get the chance.

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
Phil you never did put up a list of what kinda hunting crap you sell.

I wanted to add one more thing.....We throw away alot of construction materials. You never know what I may run across. Biggest thing we normally have TONS of is paint. Its usually tinted but for a cabin or garage it would work SWEET. Keep that in mind....

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Art Director, freelance Illustrator and Web Developer. I own walleyerun.com also.