Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Where's everyone hunting this weekend?

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Easy Joe, I'm just joshin' with ya. I always laugh when I see a string of cars, cause you know there is a cop in close proximity.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Easy Joe, I'm just joshin' with ya. I always laugh when I see a string of cars, cause you know there is a cop in close proximity.

Lol oh I know bud. I'm not firing back. I agree I'm an asshole. Lol. I was just explaining how much of a prick that guy was being.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Going for the Gusto on day 1....... I like it! Good luck

Nothing to lose. Deer are embedded in those pines like ticks. You can't run them out of there even when you try. Durring shotgun twenty people will push them. Maybe 20% of the deer will bust out into the hardwoods. Most times they circle back through the pushers.. You can hear them get up in front of you then go thirty yards beside you and slip between the pushers. I may blow him out of the crater but hell stay somewhere in the pines all season. It would actually be fine by me if I blew him out of there and into the hardwoods to live. But that's highly unlikely. He know where he's safe.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Good news for me. Maybe a opening night doe???? We are taking the beans off the field the night before season as long as the rain holds out! I am going to be on the corner of the woods, creek, recently picked bean field and a corn field. PLEASE let it be the right wind!!!!

Beentown

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
I'm missing opening weekend for the 3rd year in a row. The last two years I went to Buckeye's games and this year I'm in Australia for work. Good luck to you all. I'm looking forward to reading your reports this weekend.

You pimpin hoes in aussie too???