Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Whiskey

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Bulliet single barrel tonight.

Last weekend had a going away dinner at work as I'm now still doing anesthesia just at a new place (Marion, OH). After dinner we went to a bourbon bar in Tiffin and they had Elijah Craig toasted and I got a pour neat. It had an amazingly sweet nose but the flavor was not as good as the nose. A little flat and not as complex as I have become accustomed to from their single barrel offerings.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
20210409_194038.jpg

Reactions: MoonLab

Johnny44

I'm bored out of my mind at word so I was browsing this thread. I don't have a very sophisticated palate, nor does my pocket book allow fine whiskey/scotch/bourbon, not to mention I drink it the same way (as in fast as hell) as Busch Light and that gets me in a ton of trouble. But I do love some Bird Dog. Anyone had it? LOL I have a buddy with a several thousand dollar bourbon collection that he has yet to introduce me to... We've been friends since high school, and I mean, we're like brothers. I guess I can't blame him. But he makes fun of me for drinking the Bird Dog. I love it though. Someone please take my side on this!

Reactions: giles

Isaacorps

Columbus
I'm bored out of my mind at word so I was browsing this thread. I don't have a very sophisticated palate, nor does my pocket book allow fine whiskey/scotch/bourbon, not to mention I drink it the same way (as in fast as hell) as Busch Light and that gets me in a ton of trouble. But I do love some Bird Dog. Anyone had it? LOL I have a buddy with a several thousand dollar bourbon collection that he has yet to introduce me to... We've been friends since high school, and I mean, we're like brothers. I guess I can't blame him. But he makes fun of me for drinking the Bird Dog. I love it though. Someone please take my side on this!
Whiskey, like anything else, is all about what you like. You like Bird Dog? Drink up! (Slowly lmao) Haters are haters, whether it be whiskey, the vehicle you drive, the way you raise your kids, and on and on.
26A41408-B78E-42A6-BB18-1FC41BAA1682.jpeg

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
20210619_210452.jpg

Just got back from vacation in Virginia. Toured the copper fox distillery in Williamsburg. Brought back 2 bottles. This one is fantastic, the other one is amazing..

I also scored a bottle of horses soldier

I might have to try to make it to strouds this year and bring some of these with me

Reactions: Hedgelj