Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Whiskey

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
20200421_201711.jpg

Another amazing offering from balcones... I'm on my 4th glass. Tomorrow's gonna be rough.
I need to go get a couple bottles this week. The store I get this from says they'll keep it in stock if it sells enough... I just wish some other people would try it, find out how awesome it is, and help me make sure it stays on the shelf.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Shit...lol... just noticed the mudslide pouring through the door. Is the white russian saluting a black russian? WTF is the jimi Hendrix picture about?

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
View attachment 100198

Another amazing offering from balcones... I'm on my 4th glass. Tomorrow's gonna be rough.
I need to go get a couple bottles this week. The store I get this from says they'll keep it in stock if it sells enough... I just wish some other people would try it, find out how awesome it is, and help me make sure it stays on the shelf.
what store? maybe i can help

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I haven't found one I dont like... lol... but there some I prefer. I just like to try and figure out what it is I like more about one compared to another. That has come down to picking apart the smell and taste.

Reactions: giles

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I normally go to the Kroger on 42 if I'm shopping in Mansfield, but I might stop in.

Enjoying the Jeffersons Manhattan with a splash of grenadine tonight.

Reactions: jagermeister