Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who do you read?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I am in the middle of Tom Clancy's new one... Dead or Alive.

Anyone familiar with his stuff? This has every one in it. Jack Ryan, John Clark and the rest of Rainbow 6, Jack Ryan Jr, Ed and Mary Pat Foley, Ed Kealty, etc....

It is almost TOO much to keep track of but I am at the point where everything is starting to tie together. I have a feeling I am really going to end up liking it alot.

Beentown

JMMyers

Reading Decision Points by George W Bush right now. Even if you didn't like him you get a pretty good idea of the Presidential life. Besides that I like to keep it to Dean Koontz.

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
I used to read a book every couple weeks, but with all the "net" reading I seldom pick up a book anymore. I love reading Stephen King, crime novels, and non-fiction police and war books.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
My wife and I spent a couple of nights at a lodge in Cook Forest (PA) no TV or computer. I made a big dent in "Valley Forge" by Newt Gingrich and William Forstchen. I kind of felt guilty, being in a nice cabin with a fireplace, jacuzzi and a pretty girl reading about those patriots starving in a cold Pennsylvania field.

rrr

I read Laura Bush's bio over break and I'm almost done with Clarence Thomas's. I'm back into the habit (which I actually started during finals) of reading for 20 minutes or so before I go to bed...it does wonders for me sleeping, even if it's at 2am and it's good for my mind TOO.