Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who's goin'

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Fer what? So I can sit there and shoot spitballs at the Amish all day to keep them out of my smelling range... While that's something i would find great humor in, it would be mighty expensive considering the booth fee is like 600 bucks. lmao

That's why you ask for monitary donations thus offsetting your expenses for Paper,Straws, and the cost of the booth lmao.
Maybe if some of the hunters who are fed up with the Amish and their hunting tactics see what your doing and TOO whom you might be able to bank the extra cash that will flow in hahaha.

Matt

Norton, OH
I will probably try to make it. Anyone interested in meeting up for drinks and a TOO dinner get together type thing? Unfortunately Friday is bad for me so its Saturday or Sunday.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I plan on going and swinging through to say hello to all. Not planning on spending a ton of time in there. I actually will try to spend a couple days there so I can go to the Predator Expo this year across the parking lot.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I'll probably be there.... planning for Friday for all of the other reasons mentioned above. The crowds on Saturday just make me angry.

Took my son last year, and even he noticed that the "yoders" all smelled the same. rotflmao We tried to keep our distance after his initial observations were heard by a few of the blue crew. lmao

Schu72

Streetsboro
I would like to meet up with some of the TOO crew. I'll have to peek at the wife's schedule, but it will likely be Friday or Saturday for me.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
NOPE! I've had my fill of the "greatest" tree safetyt harness tree stand arrow turkey call knife sharpener buy mine buy this buy that show in the word. Follow the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Some body is getting rich off of us! Worked to many years in the OBA booth!

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
On the other hand! Meet some where for lunch or later for a beer and meet and greet. YES! All for that.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I would be up for a drink or two or.... afterwards. If anyone wants a ride to help cut our carbon footprint :) let me know.

Beentown