Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who's goin'

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
got ya , jus sounded like i pissed ya off when ya said keep my mouth shut ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,was reading it wrong ..... kimda baffled me......lol

Did you think before you wrote this? No? Then shut your mouth!!!!

(kidding)

No, I was joking, that's why I ended the sentence with an "Ha!" in my original response to you. I was leaving the message from tapatalk and didn't have access to smileys.

BTW, anyone know why when I post from tapatalk it doesn't leave the "Sent from an iPhone using tapatalk" (or whatever it says) disclaimer?

Diablo54

Outside

(kidding)

No, I was joking, that's why I ended the sentence with an "Ha!" in my original response to you. I was leaving the message from tapatalk and didn't have access to smileys.

BTW, anyone know why when I post from tapatalk it doesn't leave the "Sent from an iPhone using tapatalk" (or whatever it says) disclaimer?

You need to go to tapatalk settings and chgange it.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

(kidding)

Why? Because I added code to remove it from automatically posting that. It's annoying as hell to read all the time... It's like spanish on packages now.. . I'm halfway through the sentence before i realize WTF it is. I didn't think it was working because Diablos was still posting after i asked him to make a test post.. Now i know why. He added it to his signature or something. But it works for the auto post. :)

Diablo54

Outside
Your only seeing it on my older posts where I had it turned on. From now on my posts will not have it but my old ones will.

Diablo54

Outside