Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who's the most famous person you've met?

rrr

The Jackalope/Billy story is the funniest story I've ever heard in my entire life and I believe every word of it.

Thanks for reminding me of that one Hicks- I didn't meet Micheal Jordan, but he was in town for one of the superbike races at Mid-Ohio. I was driving up 314 by the track and of course there's a ton of guys on bikes...then an empty gap and the biggest black guy I've ever seen in my entire life on a HUGE bike with a posse behind him and then a few Escalades. I was like "HOLY CRAP! THAT WAS MJ!"

CdBurner

Guys I've met.

Flew on a private jet with John Travolta and he took me to the superbowl the next day. I sat with or ate with that weekend:
John Travolta
Lenny Kravits
Paul McCartny
Gwen Steffani
Jeff Gordon
Emeril Legasse
Ja Rule
Mike Strahan
Tiki Barber

I've also met almost every golfer on the PGA tour since I've played tons of golf and caddied for Rocco Mediate.

Also have met and hung out with the guys from Rush
Alex Lifeson, Getty Lee, Neil Pert
Awesome guys. Music legends!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Kevin Costner - Columbus Gold

Played with Steve DeBerg, Christian Okoye and a few Chiefs in there practice facility

Tim Belcher - my cousin

Neil Armstrong

John Glenn

Jack Nicholas

Jean Claude VanDam - Dude is a midget

And a few others I can't recall I am sure.

Beentown

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Swantucky

Mike Hanback

Courtney Cox (saw her on Malibu beach with David Arquette)

Ryan Oneill

Archie Griffin

Last edited:

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Jenna Jameson

Chuck Norris.......................Just kidding JD.

I have met some famous people but the most special ones are:

My parents

My daughter

My brother

Geezer

Dannmann

Redcloud

Ohiosam

My attorney

And all my other friends and love ones...................

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Guys I've met.

Flew on a private jet with John Travolta and he took me to the superbowl the next day. I sat with or ate with that weekend:
John Travolta
Lenny Kravits
Paul McCartny
Gwen Steffani
Jeff Gordon
Emeril Legasse
Ja Rule
Mike Strahan
Tiki Barber

I've also met almost every golfer on the PGA tour since I've played tons of golf and caddied for Rocco Mediate.

Also have met and hung out with the guys from Rush
Alex Lifeson, Getty Lee, Neil Pert
Awesome guys. Music legends!
is she as hot in person as on the TV?

CdBurner

is she as hot in person as on the TV?

She is super hot!!!! I was in the NFL box with John T and there were about 15 people in there and she was one of them. Only talked for ten or so minutes. I got to use the private bathroom right after her and man did it smell nice...

Milo

Tatonka guide.
She is super hot!!!! I was in the NFL box with John T and there were about 15 people in there and she was one of them. Only talked for ten or so minutes. I got to use the private bathroom right after her and man did it smell nice...

Did it smell like magical unicorns and astro glide? she is Way super hottie hot hot...

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Time for a picture...

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Kevin Costner - Columbus Gold

Played with Steve DeBerg, Christian Okoye and a few Chiefs in there practice facility

Tim Belcher - my cousin

Neil Armstrong

John Glenn

Jack Nicholas

Jean Claude VanDam - Dude is a midget

And a few others I can't recall I am sure.

Beentown

Okoye, the Nigerian Nightmare!

How's Belcher your cousin? That's pretty cool. I have lots of his cards.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I thought I was a big dude at the time. Was pretty buff but damn ALL of the players made me look like a part of the lollipop gang. Especially Okoye and Derrick Thomas.

We were taking a tour of all the KC sports arenas and decided to dump the guide. We went to the practice facility and tried the door...it opened to our suprise. We were in the weight room so we turned the radio on a started lifting..WTH not right? We open a couple of doors and they opened up to the 3/4 field. Hell ya, and we started playing. There was an elevator. Hit the up button and when the door opened Marty Schottenheimer is in there with Deberg. We try to weasel our way out of it but he was cool. We lifted with them for a bit then they took us on the field. Cool as hell.

Tim Belcher is my second cousin on my Moms side. He is a converted prick. I hated the guy. He is not so bad now. You should see his place! Unreal.

Beentown