Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wildlife 2021/2022 Deer Season

Wildlife

Supporting Member
USA
5:30 p.m. Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 'GOING LIVE AGAIN':

Another test run of a LIVE broadcast at the feed station. I won't make any promises of what will show up during the daylight this evening however, I have a security night guard light approximately 60 yards from where the camera is setup. I doubt it will be enough light though to see anything in the dark really, but I wanted to be sure. This LIVE broadcast should run all night long and into the early morning sunrise hours if I do not have any technical difficulties of any kind. I do expect to see deer for sure at the feed station when I drink my morning coffee tomorrow morning.

I also had a large coyote cruise through the feed station area the other night. I need to get after him.

The following below are from the latest TC memory card pulls. One of the (PLB) location of chosen picked photographs and then one of mainly bucks photographs at the feed station and finally, the other two is from the TC located right above the deer heads at the feed station configured to capture videos that is sped up by 4x in consecutive order by date and time stamp.

Video description:

Another test run of a LIVE stream at the feed station that will go from this evening until tomorrow morning. The camera is not a night vision camera so, you will not be able to see anything in the dark however, when the sun rises in the morning, I am confident that there will be deer present for any audience viewing pleasure.

Video description:

A few choice trail camera captures of deer and the (PLB). There were others also captured within the same time frame however I only included just the following within this short video.

Video description:

The latest trail camera photograph deer captures of bucks mainly at the FEED STATION. The following video will have all the deer activity captured on video trail camera within 7/14-17/2021. The overall deer activity has lightened up some the past few days. I suspect because of the rainy weather we have been getting.

Video description:

The latest video trail camera deer captures at the feed station from 7/14-17/2021. Some of the regular bucks did not show up the past couple of days most likely due to the rainy weather and yard work that I did the other day.

Video description:

Quick update at the feed station from last evening until this morning where you will get to see three different ten point bucks plus an eight point interact together in the early morning hour.

Wildlife

Supporting Member
USA
Once again, a little technical difficulty on my part. I thought I turned on the extended battery, but apparently I did not so, the following link below is the new LIVE stream broadcast from the feed station that should be available until sometime mid-morning tomorrow for anyone interested in checking it out.

Reactions: Big_Holla

Wildlife

Supporting Member
USA
A friendly reminder if anyone is interested in watching deer 'LIVE' this morning, perhaps while sipping down your coffee. My camera is still running and there is currently 2 slick-heads and a young buck at the feed station currently. If so, just click on the link in the previous post in my journal thread.

Wildlife

Supporting Member
USA
12:00 noon Monday - July 19,2021 - 'LIVE' Stream Follow-up:

Video description:

The following video was captured by one of the trail cameras during the most recent 'LIVE' stream broadcast. The 'LIVE' stream was basically a another test to see if my security nightguard light controlled by a wall switch would shed any light into the feed station area. Obviously, it did not, which is what I wanted to know for sure. Granted, none of the deer were any kind of trophy deer, but nonetheless, it was what I consider steady deer activity. Some of the more mature bucks have been absent that past few days and I am not entirely sure why, but I certainly hope they make their way back eventually.

Wildlife

Supporting Member
USA
4:00 p.m. Wednesday - July 21, 2021 - 'THE BIG BOYS HAVE RETURNED':

Video description:

The big guys made their way back to the area after being in hiatus that past four or five days. These photographs of 'THUNDER', 'TANK', and a few of others were captured at the (PLB) location. This is the second time I have captured 'TANK' on a trail camera over the past year and half. He is the bigger eight. Plus, a wild turkey or two. There were many other deer that also made their presences known at the (PLB) location, however I did not include them within this video. I also have more than usually deer activity at the feed station and I am currently working on creating those videos now. They will be available later today on this channel.

Last edited:

Wildlife

Supporting Member
USA
Just finished uploading the latest video of TC captures at the feed station from the morning of 7/19 thu 7/21 afternoon. A couple of bucks visited the station for the first ever over the past couple of days, which is a good thing. 'TANK' being one of them.

Video description:

The following is the latest trail camera captures at the feed station from 7/19 through the afternoon of the 21st. Both early morning sunrise and evening dusk hours had the most activity. In fact, both mornings of the 20th & 21st, there were more than a half a dozen bucks during the 6:30 a.m. hour, including a buck that has lived in the area for a couple of years now and as recently as two weeks ago, I got him on camera for the first time ever. That is why I called the video cover title 'Buck Fest 7/20-21/2021' due to the amount of bucks that showed up for breakfast.

Wildlife

Supporting Member
USA
9:45 p.m. Saturday - July 24, 2021 - FS UPDATE:

Video description:

Deer activity has been a bit slower during daylight. Daytime temperatures highs have been in the 90's. The following video was from this morning until I pulled the memory cards from the trail cameras at noon. Still, some of the better bucks are still hitting the feed station, but mainly at first and last light of the day. You will also get to see two of the better bucks go at it for a brief moment. This video is configured at normal recording speed with a few still photographs included, all in consecutive order by timestamp. There is a little bonus at the end of the video of a different kind of wildlife species.