Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Winner winner!

rrr

Well that's two nights in a row that we've hung out...looks like this could go somewhere soon.

rrr

Be nice, I'm trying to figure out which picture of her I want to post. You guys are the most ruthless gang of older brothers.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dat's right Stever! If you don't have any, I will forward the pictures to you from her website. hahahaaha

Seriously though, the picture you sent is nice. She is a pretty girl. Hope it works out!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Dat's right Stever! If you don't have any, I will forward the pictures to you from her website. hahahaaha

Seriously though, the picture you sent is nice. She is a pretty girl. Hope it works out!

Wait just a darn second!! "The picture you SENT is nice!!!!!" Sounds like SteveO is holding out with the rest of us!! Dang!!!!

rrr

Hicks and I are pretty close and we were in the chatroom last night and I gave him a preview ;) I think Beener got on too. I might just share the picture individually so that ya'll have got to chat with me and we get more hits on the the chatroom.

Or I gotta lock it down and then post it justly. Still TOO soon.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Ernie, all I can say is dont put your eggs in one basket buddy. I know how much it hurt last time. Just ride it out, and be yourself. Youre a good dude, and hopefully she will see that part of you.

Not that "part"...Well shoot, hopefully she will see that too, so you can get the dust off that thing and make sure it still works hahahahahha

Hicks and I are pretty close and we were in the chatroom last night and I gave him a preview ;) I think Beener got on too. I might just share the picture individually so that ya'll have got to chat with me and we get more hits on the the chatroom.

Or I gotta lock it down and then post it justly. Still TOO soon.

got any pictures of her mom ?:smiley_devil:

rrr

Ernie, all I can say is dont put your eggs in one basket buddy. I know how much it hurt last time. Just ride it out, and be yourself. Youre a good dude, and hopefully she will see that part of you.

Surprisingly last time wasn't too bad lol. I'm not putting my eggs all in this basket, and I am too balls busy to put that much time in anyways. But she is the only girl I am talking TOO right now and we'll see how things go over time, like you said.

I do realize that I am probably a few steps ahead of myself and getting a little TOO excited about the possibility. Fall break at the end of the week should be a good time to put things into prospective.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I wonder what the student body will think when I take a collection up to send an asain hooker to Steves dorm? ;)

Beentown

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I wonder what the student body will think when I take a collection up to send an asain hooker to Steves dorm? ;)

Beentown

You talkin' about a female or male Asian hooker?

:smiley_crocodile:

Stump

Ass Regulator
got any pictures of her mom ?:smiley_devil:

Yea, we want prictures of her mom....just hit it Capt or we gonna bust yur ass an you gonna be private Ernie....give me or Hoot her number..we'll see if she's wantin a hunk a ernie or not...cut thru the 7th grade crap....we're givers like that :smiley_chicken:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
x2 on the eggs in a basket comment.
Young guy like you should have "a pair and a spare"

(Pair = potentials, like this chick Spare = on call chick <you're on call for her too)