Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Winner winner!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
366 views...ya'll are just waiting for me to post a picture, aren't you?

Well I've been following waiting too see the picture along witht he rest of the big brothers.... So get off you azz and get to the posting... Before I petition the owners to ban your sorry azz.... It's called false advertising. Kids these dayz....Dang!!!!!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sorry to have started this Steve. She is cute. If it goes anywhere from here, then post the picture. If it fizzles out, no big deal. You are playing it right in not getting carried away. Can't blame you. Life sucks. Women are complicated. The check is in the mail. The only thing certain are death and taxes. Good luck buddy!

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
What I think Hicks is trying to say is this... [video=youtube;ymrfNNzGd2E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymrfNNzGd2E&feature=related[/video]

rrr

Alright, here's the deal. This is by no means locked down, so consider this something of a scouting / trailcam photo lol. We have many friends in common and have spent more and more time together. I'm interested, she's interested, we'll see where it goes from here. I really don't know her all that well (yet) but that comes with time. Gonna take this one slow and see what happens.

So for now, this is my friend Meg.