Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Winner winner!

badger

*Supporting Member*
Jack you certainly have a way with words!

I think we need to hook you and Steve up with remote spy style radios for his next date. That way you could walk him right through everything, what could go wrong.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Jack you certainly have a way with words!

I think we need to hook you and Steve up with remote spy style radios for his next date. That way you could walk him right through everything, what could go wrong.

I would think the process would be fairly straight forward.... Well... A little bit of angle helps. But for the most part, straight forward .

Buckmaster

Portage
stick what in her butt .................. o crap im lost again

Ok, I think you should take her out dancing,,,,,twrill her around on the dance floor,,,,,then take her to McDonald's and throw a couple burgers down her throat,,,,then take back to your dorn room,,,,and pin her legs behind her head,,,,and make her look like Bugg's Bunny..... Can you handle that concept Ernie? (That's what Joe was trying to tell ya...in between the lines....)

rrr

Alright fellas I appreciate the encouragement but let's keep it cleaner - this is a very nice young lady that I'm getting to know, not a whore that I'm just trying to fuck.

I love you guys :D

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Alright fellas I appreciate the encouragement but let's keep it cleaner - this is a very nice young lady that I'm getting to know, not a whore that I'm just trying to fuck.

I love you guys :D

Ok guys no more stick it in her butt talk.. I mean who started that anyway. Bunch a pervs.

PS... They're all whores grasshopa. Either they have been, are now, or will be..

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Okay guys, here is one of my favorite quotes of all time. In an interview, Sammy Hagar stated "The ironic thing about American men is they all want to marry a virgin, and turn her into a slut." I think maybe this is closer to what you are thinking Steve?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Okay guys, here is one of my favorite quotes of all time. In an interview, Sammy Hagar stated "The ironic thing about American men is they all want to marry a virgin, and turn her into a slut." I think maybe this is closer to what you are thinking Steve?

Most guys want a lady in public and a slut behind closed doors. What we don't realize is those chicks are bipolar.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Seriously Ernie, thanks for the pic of your friend Meg. She's nice looking and if she's interested in you, take it slow and easy(ala, Whitesnake). Goodluck with her in the future. This thread has been very entertaining!

rrr

Yea, I had no clue on the whitesnake reference. I hope you are not knocking my dick, not everyone can be Greg Oden.