Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wire Haired Dauchund

OO2

In the Uplands
I like the check cords that Terry at high brass gun dog kennels makes. Check them out, don’t have to worry about moisture, slides through brush good.

I have a 30’ and a ~6’. The 6’er gets packed in my strap vest for all hunts and is used for close work stuff for training

Reactions: Big_Holla

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I like the check cords that Terry at high brass gun dog kennels makes. Check them out, don’t have to worry about moisture, slides through brush good.

I have a 30’ and a ~6’. The 6’er gets packed in my strap vest for all hunts and is used for close work stuff for training
That's too funny His wife is a very good friend of mine.

Reactions: Big_Holla

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Screenshot_20220302-180139_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: xbowguy

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
OK...Here is a funny. Maxx. Aced a 350 yd run with a trick in it. When he Rounded the stump at the money spot, Something had ate his cocktail winners which was his prize... He grabbed the paper towel shook it kind of threw it aside sit down on the ground and looked at me like what the f*** dad? I felt terrible but I was dumbfounded as I had nothing on me. I was only gone 20 minutes to get him and start the track....🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Proud Dad Tonight. Laying a trail and did not quite go as planned. Ended up pissed and starting a second trail, took poor little fella through hell and back. (creek, hill, 3-90° turns and a 30 yd zig-zag) Maxx Tore It Up And then looked at me like you're gonna have to do a lot better than that dad..... God I Love That Little Asshole!