Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2015 Summer Gathering - Mingo Sportsman Club - July 24-26

Where should we have the shoot?

• Cotty's Club - NE OH

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Cardinal Center - Central OH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jesse's Farm - SE OH

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • State Facility in Central Ohio

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Mike, where u thinking ya want to put the fire ring/main area?

image.jpg

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Rv and camper parking spots are located about 50 yards past the shelter house by where it looks like the ground is plowed up. On the same side of the road as the shelter. There's gravel driveways there now. This pic is pretty outdated.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Just got back from the campsite. Mowed a nice bit of ground for tents and a fire pit area.

Anyone have a grate that can be used as a cooktop? There's was one here and now it's gone. Here's the cooking setup.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437422338.941764.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437422349.045056.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437422358.225886.jpg

A couple guys are leftover from the dog trial this past weekend. They'll be gone by Thursday though.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437422391.848954.jpg

Bigcountry40

Is this open to all TOO members, my wife and kids are going out of town this weekend and I have wanted to meet some of yall. :smiley_cheers::smiley_cowboy::smiley_cheers:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Is this open to all TOO members, my wife and kids are going out of town this weekend and I have wanted to meet some of yall. :smiley_cheers::smiley_cowboy::smiley_cheers:

Indeed. It's open to everyone and anyone. Drop in for the day or bring a tent and stay a couple nights. It's all up to you. Shoot some 3D, clays, go on a quad ride, or just sit around and eat until you look like a tick.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
If you plan to shoot trap, I will have extra guns. Please bring ammo. I think we have plenty of clays.

And bring QUARTERS!!! If we're going to shoot, we're going to gamble. If you have a $5 in quarters you'll be fine for the day.

Bigcountry40

I am sure it has already been listed somewhere in the 29 pages, but what is the address for this Magnificent festival of rednecks.