Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2015 Summer Gathering - Mingo Sportsman Club - July 24-26

Where should we have the shoot?

• Cotty's Club - NE OH

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Cardinal Center - Central OH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jesse's Farm - SE OH

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • State Facility in Central Ohio

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Here's the bottom line.

If you don't drink. Don't drink. If you do drink. Feel free to drink. Either party acting like an ass will surely be told such. I've attended every one of our events and have never witnessed anything unsafe, I'll advised, or anyone acting like an ass. Everyone has a good time, everyone is friendly, and we eat, drink, and be merry.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Here's the bottom line.

If you don't drink. Don't drink. If you do drink. Feel free to drink. Either party acting like an ass will surely be told such. I've attended every one of our events and have never witnessed anything unsafe, I'll advised, or anyone acting like an ass. Everyone has a good time, everyone is friendly, and we eat, drink, and be merry.
Word.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Here's the bottom line.

Ya buddy

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I took issue with one individual last year...but she wasn't from our group.
Miiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been to a few outings of this type and never saw anyone get out of line. I even got along with Jesse and we had a great conversation. Everyone will have a great time I'm sure. Can't wait to meet some new fellas. Anybody want to see the antlers from Splitter, if so I'll bring them along. Euro mounts are quite portable.

Buckmaster

Portage
I've been to a few outings of this type and never saw anyone get out of line.

Are you certain? Who was next in line assuming the position?

Attachments

• Jesse.jpg
    Jesse.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 74

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No doubt. I want to see Splitter as well. I vote x6. Or x7 or whatever number in line I am to vote.