Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2015 Summer Gathering - Mingo Sportsman Club - July 24-26

Where should we have the shoot?

• Cotty's Club - NE OH

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Cardinal Center - Central OH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jesse's Farm - SE OH

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • State Facility in Central Ohio

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I keep re-reading this wondering if I said something to offend. I never meant to. I have hosted enough events over the years to know Cotty is going Way above and beyond to pull this all together for us not to mention all the running back/forth to the site. If I'm reading this wrong, sorry bout that too.

Absolutley not Jim, sorry if it came across that way! I was simply implying this thread has taken a turn for the worse. The event organizer requested gennys if possible, and they are very common in today's camping world. Camping means different things to different people. Then even worse, this thread has turned into justification of toy purchases lol.

Let's get back to the true meaning of this thread.....come on Thursday!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Nice Bass Cotty!
Lordy I don't have much room left for fishing gear TOO!:smiley_bril:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
The fishing here isn't much different than most you guys' honey holes. The best places take some effort to get to, but I'd be happy to show ya. With that said, with all the other stuff we are doing, I won't be fishing.

Thanks!
No fishing this trip. Can I help you with anything Thursday afternoon?
I could be showing up on your door step anyway!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Thanks!
No fishing this trip. Can I help you with anything Thursday afternoon?
I could be showing up on your door step anyway!

Nope, I think we are all set. Jesse is due in around 5. We will be at the campsite by then and setting up. Appreciate the offer though.

I have to cart the kids around to practices until about 3 or 4. After that, I'm free!!!

Bigcountry40

With my wife and kids leaving town, my weeny dogs are my responsibility. Would it be okay if I brought my weenie dogs to the camp site, I will keep them on a lead next to my tent virtually the entire time I am there, if its not okay I can make other arrangements probably. Here is a pic of the two beasts. Girls 1.jpg

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not my call on weenie dogs but if the answer is yes. . .we will tease you about it. Not to worry. We tease everyone about something. Might as well be weenie dogs if Cotty gives the thumbs up. Lol

I am also getting pretty pumped for the weekend. Like I told CJD3: I am not a huge fan of the word "epic", but I believe this is going to be one epic weekend for TOO!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Did someone say weiner?

Leaving work tomorrow at 1430, picking up groceries and swinging by to pick dad up, and I will be on my way. Looks like a 2.5hr drive, so I'm guessing we will be in camp by seven. Looking forward to this weekend!