Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2015 Summer Gathering - Mingo Sportsman Club - July 24-26

Where should we have the shoot?

• Cotty's Club - NE OH

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Cardinal Center - Central OH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jesse's Farm - SE OH

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • State Facility in Central Ohio

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Great to know that TOO is welcomed back. I wish I could have spent more time there. This past weekend was one of those that had my schedule filled though. It was great to meet everyone that came out on Friday. The couple of surprises I received to take home from a couple of TOO brothers were greatly appreciated. You know who you are.

I find it amazing that we as a group come from many different backgrounds, but yet we all get along like we've known one another for years.

A big thank you to Mike for arranging everything and making this outing a reality.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Great to know that TOO is welcomed back. I wish I could have spent more time there. This past weekend was one of those that had my schedule filled though. It was great to meet everyone that came out on Friday. The couple of surprises I received to take home from a couple of TOO brothers were greatly appreciated. You know who you are.

I find it amazing that we as a group come from many different backgrounds, but yet we all get along like we've known one another for years.

A big thank you to Mike for arranging everything and making this outing a reality.

Great to finally meet you! Glad you made it down.

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
Looking at all these pictures and reading all the comments it's obvious you guys had a blast. One of these summers I'll have to make the 14 hour drive out there just to attend this outing.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Looking at all these pictures and reading all the comments it's obvious you guys had a blast. One of these summers I'll have to make the 14 hour drive out there just to attend this outing.
You will not regret it!
Great group of guys to spend time with, it sure was a great way to spend my birthday on Saturday.
The great food and laughs are worth it.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
uploadfromtaptalk1438017602613.jpeg

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just a few more pics from the trap shoot competition. Cotty, Fiddy, and Naydeeeen. If you look close at the last pic, you can see the disgust on Mike's face. Lmao
uploadfromtaptalk1438019578701.jpguploadfromtaptalk1438019693345.jpguploadfromtaptalk1438019739285.jpg

Looks like you guys had a blast! If it wasn't for a family reunion the quad would have been in the truck and I would have been on my way. I would like to meet all of you fellers in person some day. Going to try to make it to Strouds this year.