Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2018 Buckeye Football Thread

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
16D932CD-2AA8-43C6-BDC9-6F170B37B74C.gif

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Call my ex-wife and ask her how whining and bitching worked for getting me to do something. 🖕. 😂. I'm busy wiring GFCIs and trying to figure out what drunk electrician wired this house. I am looking forward to seeing which Buckeyes show up today. Will it be the Boilermakers bitch team, or the Michigan team.
Hey...I'm doe hunting too. See, we have more in common than you know. We are probably both bow hunting....both used a smoker...only difference is your way behind on your own deer contest and I'm not! Maybe they guy over at OS could help us out? Their contest is running OK.....🖕😎

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hey...I'm doe hunting too. See, we have more in common than you know. We are probably both bow hunting....both used a smoker...only difference is your way behind on your own deer contest and I'm not! Maybe they guy over at OS could help us out? Their contest is running OK.....🖕😎

Yeah all 20 people that even go over there anymore. 😂. By all means feel free to calculate the numbers yourself if you're so inclined to know, the entries are posted as well as the method of scoring. Let me know if you need some help with math.

Until then.

20190101_170629.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hey look they do know where an endzone is! Good job!. Granted it's only Washington but good job!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not a bad start. Ugly 3 and out. TD on next drive. Two punts for the Huskies. Been seeing good pressure on their QB. I like it!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Come on defense...better then this
I'd agree but they are number 9. Not a terrible team. Generally takes a bit for teams to settle down in these big games. We should be able to wear them down the way the game has started. Need points each possession though.