Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I see lawsuits and more open positions in the future...

Lawsuits are currently fruitless because the employers know the feds have their back through "clarifications" around EEOC laws. They also feel confident their liberal judges will back them. The federal government can't force vaccinations, but they can encourage employers to force it as a condition of employment and support them in the background by removing legal roadblocks.

Ask -> Tell -> Force.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Screenshot_20210729-122737_Google.jpg

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Lots of hate going on in this thread lol. Currently the wife has it, she’s doing fine w sinus, headache and a cough. I’m out from work due to her being sick and having to quarantine. This delta strain is more contagious w lessor levels of sickness for most. It is effecting the younger people more that “don’t need the vaccine “. I did get the vaccine earlier this year and have yet to get it yet. People that have been vaccinated are definitely seeing minor cases.

So I woke up this morning and thought sit outside all day and look for chores to do or…. Go fishing.
9DD3708B-A0BD-4768-90F8-96132A40E0B0.jpeg

fire away!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Lots of hate going on in this thread lol. Currently the wife has it, she’s doing fine w sinus, headache and a cough. I’m out from work due to her being sick and having to quarantine. This delta strain is more contagious w lessor levels of sickness for most. It is effecting the younger people more that “don’t need the vaccine “. I did get the vaccine earlier this year and have yet to get it yet. People that have been vaccinated are definitely seeing minor cases.

So I woke up this morning and thought sit outside all day and look for chores to do or…. Go fishing. View attachment 132021
fire away!

Nice hot day for some fishing. I hope the little lady gets to feeling better soon. Interresting that you would have to stay home and self quarantine since you've been vaccinated. But hey I wouldn't question it, enjoy those days off! (y) :ROFLMAO:

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Nice hot day for some fishing. I hope the little lady gets to feeling better soon. Interresting that you would have to stay home and self quarantine since you've been vaccinated. But hey I wouldn't question it, enjoy those days off! (y) :ROFLMAO:
Well the vaccine was never thought about as never getting it. How many people get the flu shot “vaccine? People still get the flu right. The vaccine reduces the severity of the symptoms. We quarantine to reduce exposure to our department.

We actually kept our own data since hospitals, and government can’t and most times they are off, or count double, thinking they can control the fear. Not telling the truth is the worst that you could do, and they think we are sheep and can control us.

We have not had one first responder infected due to working on a pt. The covid that we have contracted to our members are from their friends and family. Generally if you live w your sick family member you will more likely than not….get it yourself. We’ve only had two personnel get it that was vaccinated. A couple people have gotten it twice.

In my opinion, everyone (most) will get covid, if the shot offers some protection then it’s the way to go. Antibodies from having it are not lasting as long as thought and having different strains doesn’t help. This is a man made flu, this is my opinion. I respect everyone’s decision to get vaccinated or not. To stick your head in the sand is the dumbest shit you can do. Educate yourself and make it your decision.

I may catch it from my wife, could’ve already had it w no symptoms idk. it’s not going away.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well the vaccine was never thought about as never getting it. How many people get the flu shot “vaccine? People still get the flu right. The vaccine reduces the severity of the symptoms. We quarantine to reduce exposure to our department.

We actually kept our own data since hospitals, and government can’t and most times they are off, or count double, thinking they can control the fear. Not telling the truth is the worst that you could do, and they think we are sheep and can control us.

We have not had one first responder infected due to working on a pt. The covid that we have contracted to our members are from their friends and family. Generally if you live w your sick family member you will more likely than not….get it yourself. We’ve only had two personnel get it that was vaccinated. A couple people have gotten it twice.

In my opinion, everyone (most) will get covid, if the shot offers some protection then it’s the way to go. Antibodies from having it are not lasting as long as thought and having different strains doesn’t help. This is a man made flu, this is my opinion. I respect everyone’s decision to get vaccinated or not. To stick your head in the sand is the dumbest shit you can do. Educate yourself and make it your decision.

I may catch it from my wife, could’ve already had it w no symptoms idk. it’s not going away.

No question about it, the vaccination reduces the severity and acts as a therapeutic. The data is pretty clear on that. Unfortunately, the data on adverse effects from vaccination are being pretty obfuscated also. The truth of the matter is if this wants a global pandemic all of those shots would have been pulled on day 2. But it's a collateral damage thing. It'll help more than it hurts and they're ok with that. "Acceptable casualties" if you will. Since it's a pandemic the acceptable if monumentally greater than it would have ever been with any other drug. To each their own, and as you said honesty is the best policy, unfortunately, there hasn't been much honesty.

Now. How ya gonna cook those reds?

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
No question about it, the vaccination reduces the severity and acts as a therapeutic. The data is pretty clear on that. Unfortunately, the data on adverse effects from vaccination are being pretty obfuscated also. The truth of the matter is if this wants a global pandemic all of those shots would have been pulled on day 2. But it's a collateral damage thing. It'll help more than it hurts and they're ok with that. "Acceptable casualties" if you will. Since it's a pandemic the acceptable if monumentally greater than it would have ever been with any other drug. To each their own, and as you said honesty is the best policy, unfortunately, there hasn't been much honesty.

Now. How ya gonna cook those reds?
Please enlighten me on the adverse effects from getting the shot.