Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Latest update on Jon:
He had a good day. He did well with his oxygen all day, and was able to move around some and cough some crud up without feeling like he’s dying. He’s got a really long road ahead (he’s on 30L high flow oxygen), but I’ll take all the good days we can get. Baby steps. Thanks for thinking of us!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Latest update on Jon:
He had a good day. He did well with his oxygen all day, and was able to move around some and cough some crud up without feeling like he’s dying. He’s got a really long road ahead (he’s on 30L high flow oxygen), but I’ll take all the good days we can get. Baby steps. Thanks for thinking of us!

That's great to hear!

Reactions: Dustinb80

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Screenshot_20211130-083549_Samsung Internet.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'm in healthcare (masters level advanced practice RN), vaccinated, believe in science (double science major BS) but ALSO a fairly conservative constitutional libertarian with homesteading and self sufficient traits.

I'm beginning to truly believe Spike is right here

Yep. All these companies with vaccine mandate policies. Does that apply to the first two shots for Covid, the third shot needed for Delta, or the now in development 4th shot for the Omni variant. Can a new employee get the 4th shot only or do they needed the three previous shots also?

It's a slow march but the end goal is to groom people to be ok with an eventual requirement to get any new shot within 30 days of availability.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member