Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
FB_IMG_1638346224935.jpg

Bigcountry40

Well boys figured its time to give an update - been fighting my ass off, forcing myself to take deep breathes, extra exercises etc. I would like to thank everyone hear who typed or texted a word of encouragement, ya'll have no idea how much it meant while i was struggling to breathe/survive. I am really stable now - (breathing is fine) still in the hospital, should be going home in a few days. i would love to type more, but currently only have one hand (another long story) , just know that i have felt very blessed, encouraged and loved to have so much support from my too brothers, thanks again

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well boys figured its time to give an update - been fighting my ass off, forcing myself to take deep breathes, extra exercises etc. I would like to thank everyone hear who typed or texted a word of encouragement, ya'll have no idea how much it meant while i was struggling to breathe/survive. I am really stable now - (breathing is fine) still in the hospital, should be going home in a few days. i would love to type more, but currently only have one hand (another long story) , just know that i have felt very blessed, encouraged and loved to have so much support from my too brothers, thanks again

Hallelujah. Glad to see you here again brother. Rest up, keep fghting.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hospital ignores three direct court orders to allow a family doctor to administer ivermectin to a COVID patient on his death bed in the hospital. The judge demands the hospital comply with the orders, the patient is given Ivermectin and remarkably recovers within 24 hours. The most sickening thing about this is the hospital was willing to let this person die before even trying it despite being ordered to allow an outside doctor to treat the patient. To me, every family that ever lost someone to covid in this hospital should be filing suit.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Evilness in my eyes! Hospitals receiving 15-30K for Covid patient care/deaths or whatever it was is a huge part of spiking numbers, fear mongering and misinformation, IMO.

Reactions: Gern186

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Evilness in my eyes! Hospitals receiving 15-30K for Covid patient care/deaths or whatever it was is a huge part of spiking numbers, fear mongering and misinformation, IMO.

I read an article today that a guy went to a local hospital for a rapid covid test and they billed him $4,000. Of that 1,200 was the doctors fee and 2,800 was ER fees. The guys insurance paid it at a negotiated rate. 4k for a rapid test that probably cost a buck.

• Angry
Reactions: finelyshedded

tuffshot

The Crew
Just a few observations, no source is identified for the current.or any case rate. I didn't see any masks at televised College football games except the ones that were painted on. I also haven't heard of any homeless encampment being decimated by covid, they are still shitting in the streets of San Francisco. Where are they sending all of the illegals and is there an impact in those areas. More questions than answers.