Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anything but the stupid virus

Bowkills

Nw oh
It'll work out for us sometime. I believe in my heart that this may be the best fishing I've ever witnessed up there. You might have actually caught one Dustin
Dang nice fishing. It seems it's been packed more this year due to the virus people off work just from what I've read online. I vowed never to go on nice weather weekends after the 1st limit is caught due to awful experiences. I'll try to get up on a rain day soon.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
We have been putting fish in our new pond. We caught a few of them today. Planning to go catch some more this afternoon to continue the stocking program. It’s fun to step out the back door and catch fish at our own place... I have not been able to do that since I was a kid living with my parents. I think I’ll look back at the pond expense as the best investment I ever made.
F605453A-A245-4F29-BB3A-0406B65BA41B.jpeg

Big H

Medina
So, with two daughters home from college, I am learning few things. The main one being that one of them ( won’t say which one) was the MVP of the Beer Olympics at college her freshman year. Apparently she can drink quite a few guys under the table. Which is very surprising since she never drank in high school. LOL

Jamie

Ohio
back to work this morning for a couple of hours to finish my "we need this done last week" paint job and get paid. While I'm in town today I have to go buy a pair of snap ring pliers to in order to repair my mower deck. I should have had a pair of these a long time go. no adequate substitute for them when dealing with jesus clips. drive through at the bank, and maybe go hunting for some toilet paper. maybe the hoarders will be hunkered down during the thunderstorms this morning. I'll spend some time in the shop this afternoon whittling out my horn nocks.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Looking good J. I can smell this picture.

The tree in the background, the fire at one point was above it.... No wind too speak of and it went better than planned. Used the tractor and sectioned out all the pile into 4 parts.
Just got too wait u til May too plant the ground cover I went with.