Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Boarhead's Coyote Snaring 2014/15 season

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
You ARE the man. Can't even imagine how much wildlife you have saved taking 100 Yotes. Hope to see the 200 mark come around as well. You inspire a lot of people Brian....Keep It Up Buddy!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congratulations on the milestone! Pretty awesome show of character mentioning the Honor Conner bracelet you have been sporting. Good stuff all around!

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Thanks guys.No yotes today but damn saw alot of fresh tracks back in the area and came close to catching 3 of them. Just when i start to think i might be thinning them out more show up,just a matter of time should catch a few of them.
Honestly i am beginning to think there are more yotes than deer in Ohio.

yotehunter

spencerville oh
Thanks guys.No yotes today but damn saw alot of fresh tracks back in the area and came close to catching 3 of them. Just when i start to think i might be thinning them out more show up,just a matter of time should catch a few of them.
Honestly i am beginning to think there are more yotes than deer in Ohio.

Congrats Brian that's a hell of a accomplishment. Keep at it.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Thx again guys and Dick its all good hope you and the wife had a good time.
Rick let me know if you still want a few for tanning after i finish the farm in two weeks i am going to set my friends 300 acre farm for the rest of february so i hopefully will be able to catch several there.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I got a package coming from te snare shop in the next day or so. Hope to get a couple dozen out since it won't stop snowing..

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congratulations on your 100th yote Brian! Read thru your entire thread TOO! Great stuff! That was a beauty of a red fox you caught a page or two ago!!

Keep up the great work!