Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

chew, snuff, chaw, dip, etc

Bowkills

Nw oh
I had quit for about 8 yrs. I quit drinking due to a state mandate for a year, and had a few dips of stokers from a community jug at work to knock the edge off. been back at it probably 2yrs now damnit, I'll try to stop again sometime soon. U gotta do somethin! Can't just be healthy....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
65 weeks. Still have my cravings.
It’s not an easy thing to quit Dustin that is for sure but it’s how bad do you want to quit. Think of all the money you’ve saved over this span. Go buy yourself and new piece or something. I wish I could dip but realize it’s not just tobacco in those cans. The chemicals that are added were an eye opener to me. Just keep plugging away and know we’re all here rootin for ya....👍🏻

Bowkills

Nw oh
image.jpeg
Here we go. And a Fukien salad for lunch.

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
I chewed - smoked pipe, cigs, cigars - started when i was 18 in USMC boot camp - well when my kid was in the 4th grade we was watch tv and i lite up a smoke - he said dad you know how your always telling me to think for myself and not follow the crowd - i said yep - he said don't you know smoking is bad for your health - i put out that cig and never smoked or chewed again - been bout 35 years ago- just quit cold turkey