Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

College Football Thread

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Cant you guys see the SEC is #1 cuz they all play eachother when they aint beating the shit out of the Middle Tennessee State's of the world?

They're number 1 because the proofs in the pudding.

MEME2019-01-04-07-44-43.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Trevor Lawrence played a whale of a game tonight! As did his receivers and Clem’s Defense!

Indeed he did. Big credit to his offensive line for keeping his pocket nice and clean and giving him a chance. He could have put a lawn chair in the pocket and took the snap sitting down. 😂

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yeah. Okay. Sure. I have my opinion. You have yours. Nothing wrong with disagreeing. I'm ready to kill some coyotes. Need this deer ML season to end. I want to kill yotes like Clemson killed the Tide. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
You know the funniest thing about all this football talk is Alabama fans talking about OSU fans being obnoxious!???!? Really? At home Alabama fans are the worst fans around, only second to Dallas Cowboy fans, who only come out of the woodwork every 15 years thankfully

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

1 of 4 mistakes that ended in a TD. What kind of line is that to pick up a man? You saw him leave his coverage. You knew the ball was coming to him. How do you pick a line that puts you to his right and causes you to put the brakes on. Anu safety worth his salt would have hit that guy. The secondary has had issues like that all season. Make mistakes like that in a game like that amd they'll make you pay every time.

Reactions: OhioWhiteTails

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You know the funniest thing about all this football talk is Alabama fans talking about OSU fans being obnoxious!???!? Really? At home Alabama fans are the worst fans around, only second to Dallas Cowboy fans, who only come out of the woodwork every 15 years thankfully

The difference is one has the record to back it up, the other doesn't. Bama is the most hated team in college football, all that hate leads to shit talk which leads to a response.

Reactions: Clay Showalter