Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

College Football Thread

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Hey Joe - here is something you can still clean your pipes to. Bama is still on top of the SOS standings you love to bring up!!!!

Now go kill a deer already team mate.
This whole SOS system is a farce, lol. "Let's rank every SEC team up here with a winning record cuz they all play eachother". And they all win their out of conference home games against Charleston Southern and The Citadel

Reactions: xbowguy

Creamer

Athens
Glad the Bama dynasty gave you a reason to enjoy watching playoff football after not making the playoffs again. Really that's what it all about. If you can't root for your team its still fun to root against one that's profoundly more successful.

I respect the hell out of Alabama, I just don't like seeing the same team win every year. It gets boring. I like variety, I'm not a dynasty fan. It's the same reason why I don't care about the NBA finals lately with Golden State dominating everyone. There's no suspense. No reason to watch unless you're a Warriors fan.

That, and Saban is a dick.

Reactions: xbowguy and Gern186

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
1547126076323.gif

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Brian Kelly is good. Just not elite. If you're used to better than average, he's a good candidate for you. He and Harbaugh should be available in 3 months...

Last edited:
Reactions: aholdren