Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Doggone good dog thread

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
498080C8-89A4-4CCE-9533-B9BFC753BBE2.jpeg

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Finally some good news to share...Cassidy doesn’t have cancer! She gets her stitches out next Friday and can start healing. She is already becoming her old self...wanting to play with her sister and following me around everywhere. We have to keep her on a leash when outside because we don’t want her to tear her stitches playing and running around the yard. When it comes to tumors on the spleen, there was a 66% chance that it would be cancer, so we dodged a huge bullet. Thanks for all of the well wishes...I’m sure it helped!👍😊😊

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Finally some good news to share...Cassidy doesn’t have cancer! She gets her stitches out next Friday and can start healing. She is already becoming her old self...wanting to play with her sister and following me around everywhere. We have to keep her on a leash when outside because we don’t want her to tear her stitches playing and running around the yard. When it comes to tumors on the spleen, there was a 66% chance that it would be cancer, so we dodged a huge bullet. Thanks for all of the well wishes...I’m sure it helped!👍😊😊
These are the post I like. Great to hear George.

Reactions: Sgt Fury