Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Easter Morning Loudmouth ...........................gets a ride in the truck.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Note TOO self,...
....... If he starts walking away, cut at him.......

I'll have to remember that little nugget.:smiley_chinrub:

congrats on an awsome bird man.

I did that to a bird when hunting with JD Saturday... He was maybe 300 yards across a marsh field. So he had to fly it. First cutting / yelp he perked up and looked our way hard... JD and Jason said "Ohh that got him.. Do it again" I did it again, and guess what... He turned around and Hauled Ass like his tail was on fire.... lmao...

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Congrats! sweet bird..it would look good mounted..
I thought so too, but since I have one already in the basement sitting under a plexiglass box for the last 15 plus years it made it hard for me to spend the xtra money and it end up in the basement too LOL. The one that is in the basement is still a real nice bird, it had a 10 1/2" beard and both spurs were 1 1/2" each. They collect dust really bad and that is why he is under a plexiglass box, this limits the dust he gets very well. If we had the room for a nice game room I prolly would have had him done. Im really saving my money so when I get a Booner Buck I'll have the cash LOL....

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dang man nice work! Some guys will hunt their whole lives and not be fortunate enough to harvest a turk like that one... that's one hell of a bird! Congrats!!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dang! Great bird Aaron! Sounds like a great hunt TOO. Too bad the weather messed up your savory moment after you shot him. Congrats!