Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Finelyshedded and Fullbore shed finds of 2016-2017 season

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Thanks everyone! We found 57 back in 08' and a 180" dead head. Last year the 3 guys found over 70 in 2 days. I hope we have the same kinda luck this trip. Regardless, it's more fun than a feller can have in the deer woods! Lol

joejoe8

Thanks everyone! We found 57 back in 08' and a 180" dead head. Last year the 3 guys found over 70 in 2 days. I hope we have the same kinda luck this trip. Regardless, it's more fun than a feller can have in the deer woods! Lol

I jealous big time!! I can't remember how many we found last year but I can't wait to go back.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Good morning everyone! We arrived at 11:38 pm their time last night, as we lost an hour. I am laying here waiting for the sun to come up so we can get started. Lol
I will be sure to take plenty of pics TOO share with y'all.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Ok everybody! It wasn't a real productive day for us. We only yielded 7 sheds today, 6 freshy's and 1 old chewed up POS! Lol

I did find a dead head that would score over 140", saw lots of deer and covered lots of ground. We had access to 3
4 wheelers to hit ag fields with and walked are asses off as well. This is the worst first day we've ever had. Usually 20-25 sheds are a first day numbers. It's either still too early or we've lost our touch? Lol

I will update again tomorrow. FB out!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Sounds like he is gonna need some of your Crayons Ric!

Lmao, yellow is a great color, I mean flavor!:smiley_bril:

I had a great day finding two matched sets laying close together but the locations were 2-3 miles apart. That puts my total up to 8. It's nice to finally have something to contribute here! :smiley_crocodile:

Found this nice set this morning.

Close up( the left side tapes 64.5" gross with 56.25" being the 5 pt typical frame. The right side taped at 60" even)

After 2 miles more walking I went and pulled out my 7th and final treestand before lunch. Then I headed back out and after another 2 mike walk I found another matched set.

Ron found this nice mid to upper 50's shed first thing this morning.

With the addition of the 4 I found today my total is 8. It's nice to get a small pile started!

Last edited: