Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

first annual TOO catfish outing

i figure i would get this started early , so we could come up with a date so the most people could come , im hosting a catfishing day at the paylake im affiliated with , cover charge is coverd and so is food and bait , but i need a good idea on how many people will show up so i know how much food and bait and such that i will need, so fellas start throwing out some dates on when you would like to see it happen , there will be a tournament for biggest fish winner gets a TOO master baiter t shirt ( yes i know im cheap )

yes i will take the catfish off the hook for the girly girly guys....lol

we are in talks right now about putting in a clay range and also a 3d archery course

and possibly a camp ground in the next few years

im trying to buy the house down from the lake so that i can be closer to it

o and no alcohol or dogs on lake property

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
A couple years ago, before it was a pay lake, Kody caught a blue gill on a spinner that was on steroids or some shit. That thing was a giant!!! We were fishing for bass and that bugger latched on. He had a helluva time bringing it in... of course he was like 7 at the time. Lol

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Dang, don't know if would know how to catfish without something to sip on. That is like coon hunting without bourbon ;)

Beentown

CdBurner

Sounds like good fun. Maybe we can hear some of the local yotes while waiting for the late bite. Awaiting date...