Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Found something shed hunting, lots of mass and length

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Was looking around for sheds last evening and something caught my eye on a brushy fencerow.........

I thought you guys would appreciate it.

I thought about setting up a trail camera over it:smiley_crocodile:

Swantucky, I know where it's laying if you still want it........lmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
lmao Did ya stand there for a sec... Look around... Shake your head.. then bust up laughing.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Yeah, that's exactly what happened. I saw something white from a long distance away and I'm like.....what's that? I cracked up for quite a while on that one, never seen anything like that in the woods before. It was actually in a flood plain area, so I think it must have floated in from somewhere.

Upon closer inspection I realized the balls were detached, but I did not touch (no homo)

It would actually be quite funny to stick it straight up out of the ground in an area my buddy mushroom hunts......he would think he found a giant yellow!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
LMAO lmao. Now that is something right there. No wonder I can't find any sheds...I been looking for the wrong bone lol.

If you put it in the ground for your mushroom hunting buddy to find I would for sure put a cam set in video mode for that one lmao.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I am sitting here crying I am laughing so hard! Are you going to enter it in the shed contest? rotflmao

I remember over on the old site someone found one as well, to freaking funny! :pickle:

That beats any of JD's finds this year!

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I am sitting here crying I am laughing so hard! Are you going to enter it in the shed contest? rotflmao

I remember over on the old site someone found one as well, to freaking funny! :pickle:

That beats any of JD's finds this year!

Probably get banned on the other site for posting it, hahaha!

One thing is for sure, the genetics in that area are damn good!

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Probably get banned on the other site for posting it, hahaha!

One thing is for sure, the genetics in that area are damn good!

LMAO! I am still sitting here laughing out loud! My first post WAS going to be something like "Wow..........you found a pair of Binockalurs, lol.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That beats my find of a First place state softball trophy by a landslide. lmao

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
my girlfriend did say she lost hers ........................................... i was trying to think of a funny comeback but thats all i could come up with ......i keep laughing everytime i bring this thread up

I keep laughing my ass of as well Mark. Just to freaking funny!