Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Good guys 1 crack head 0.....

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
That is an example of people walking up to a situation and having no idea what is going on. Any of those bystanders could have been in trouble. Leave well enough alone, call the police from the safety of distance/your car.

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Daynnnnn.. Brah Brah got busted twice in the thug life tat.... lmao

The vid says he was high on crack and drunk. Both of which probably prevented him from going into shock and dying..

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
The intended victim is lucky he was able to get to his CCW piece. He had it in the center console. This just reinforces how and why I carry.

Beentown

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Wow, what a dumbass I've got a gun and he continues to go for it..... At least they didn't go after the CCW holder.....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Nice! Except...

He should not have fled the scene like he did. It looks bad IMO...
\

Risk assessment.. He only busted 1 of them. The other fled. Did he flee to go retrieve his own gun? Maybe an AK from his trunk, or a shotgun.. You could quickly find yourself out gunned. Maybe he fled to get a friend with a gun etc. If the perp who was shot was the only threat, then I would agree ALWAYS stay... However there was an unknown variable, the one that got away, who might be coming back.. The CHL holder eliminated the immediate threat, and removed himself from the harm of the other guy..

Later on in the thread he said as soon as he pulled out of the parking lot he called 911 and told them he had shot someone etc.. The dispatcher told him the police were on the way there and to stay on the line. Once the officers were on scene, the operator told him to go back to the gas station, park, and place his hands out the window... He did that and said when he got back to the scene he was treated with respect and never made to feel like a criminal by the Dayton officers.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Later in the thread they actually got screen shots from the second perps FB page. (because he was openly threatening retaliation.) Even a picture of the wounds.

HERE is a link to the full sized image.
http://tglassburner.com/images/blackburn%20fb%20page.jpg

Note the pic is taken from the side. There are two gunshot wounds. And the slit from where they opened him up.. The larger wound above the incision is a Carbon PowR Ball round. Similar to a Glaser safety slug. It did not exit..

There is a smaller wound below the incision. That is standard FMJ Ball target round... The reason the CHL holder had the FMJ in there was he purchased the box of PowR Ball and fired a mag through the gun to make sure it functioned. Leaving him 1 round short of a full mag when he reloaded.. So he just threw in a FMJ to carry max cap. The FMJ round exited out the back.

If there was ever a glaring reason not to carry target FMJ rounds in your CCW.. This would be it... Note the trauma difference between the two rounds.

twireman

Kingston, OH
Reading the facebook posts kill me....My god these people are idiots. You cannot expect to attack somebody filling up their car w/ gas and not expect retaliation. Note to self: Do not do crack.....

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
He was lucky he had one in the chamber as well... said in that thread that he only had one hand free, if he wouldn't have had one in the chamber he said he wouldn't have been able to shoot. Glad the cops handled it the way he did and not treat him like a criminal. Bruh Bruh messed with the wrong MF'er!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
He was lucky he had one in the chamber as well... said in that thread that he only had one hand free, if he wouldn't have had one in the chamber he said he wouldn't have been able to shoot. Glad the cops handled it the way he did and not treat him like a criminal. Bruh Bruh messed with the wrong MF'er!

It still makes me laugh a day later saying.. "Bruh Bruh got busted in his thug life tat"

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Reading the facebook posts kill me....My god these people are idiots. You cannot expect to attack somebody filling up their car w/ gas and not expect retaliation. Note to self: Do not do crack.....

Come on. Don't call him a crack head! It was just Jager and cocaine! Losers. Bruh, bruh and Billy Bob (really what they call each other) are the type that won't learn from the experience. Cocaine is a hell of a drug...

[video=youtube;9PR_rzF8ofw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw[/video]

twireman

Kingston, OH
Come on. Don't call him a crack head! It was just Jager and cocaine! Losers. Bruh, bruh and Billy Bob (really what they call each other) are the type that won't learn from the experience. Cocaine is a hell of a drug...]

I agree cocaine is a hell of a drug!!! Seen it in action. Just dont approach me as I'm mindin' my own business trying to get in my car or punch me hahah...that's all i'm saying.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
No doubt. When I watch the video the armchair quarterback in me says that there is no way in hell I would let some dude, I don't know, get that close without getting a more than a little Alpha.

Beentown