Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Guns & Ammo Sales.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Almost affordable if you don't mind steel case.
Screenshot_20210723-083635_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: OhioWhiteTails

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
Good ole Slow Joe's State Dept bans import of all ammo and firearms from Russia.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Good ole Slow Joe's State Dept bans import of all ammo and firearms from Russia.

FUCK THAT FUCKHEAD!

Reactions: Tipmoose

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Interestingly enough Wolf is a US based company that has ammo manufactured in Russia. The ban applies to "New and pending permit applications for the permanent importation of firearms and ammunition ". i wonder is Wolfs permits will still apply since they're not new or pending.

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Also the more I dig in my little brain. I think all our Russian ammo comes in third party anyhow. Everything is banned from Russia already and has been. I could be wrong though.

also it’s gonna suck either way for a while till others step in but, others will. For example the majority of the ammo I sell at my part time slave job has become Pakistani ammunition I have e never seen the stuff till the last 6 months.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
. For example the majority of the ammo I sell at my part time slave job has become Pakistani ammunition I have e never seen the stuff till the last 6 months.

Oh but US manufacturers assured us they're doing all they can to meet the unprecedented demand and manufacturing capacity just isn't that easy to increase.

JOHNROHIO

Oh but US manufacturers assured us they're doing all they can to meet the unprecedented demand and manufacturing capacity just isn't that easy to increase.
I understand what you’re saying but we are talking import ammo and Russian is about 40% of ammo sold in the USA. And if you’re a x39 AK guy you gonna be in trouble.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I understand what you’re saying but we are talking import ammo and Russian is about 40% of ammo sold in the USA. And if you’re a x39 AK guy you gonna be in trouble.

I was picking on the lip service from US manufacturers about their inability to simply spin up manufacturing, yet real world you've been flooded with never before seen paki ammo the last 6 months.

Reactions: Hedgelj

JOHNROHIO

I’m picking up what you’re saying. We have plenty of us made on the shelf currently also. At the same time it just created more room for other import for the shelf also.

Reactions: Jackalope

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
I’m in the search of these. Gonna look somewhere closer unless you suggest I get different ones
45657D56-6C08-40B9-A000-2BECA9D57955.png
B1105756-D49D-491A-B6D8-8A5C9BE7729D.png