Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hey Cotty Whatcha doin?

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Same situation I came into at my school. Moved up to varsitty from first of august to end of october and if your luck mid november. You will put in 12-14 hour days during the week and atleast 14-20 hours friday through sunday.....atleast our staff does so it makes it tough for me to hunt during season......if your willing to give up hunting you will like it

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Same situation I came into at my school. Moved up to varsitty from first of august to end of october and if your luck mid november. You will put in 12-14 hour days during the week and atleast 14-20 hours friday through sunday.....atleast our staff does so it makes it tough for me to hunt during season......if your willing to give up hunting you will like it

Hunting and three kids is why I got out of football. I did the varsity thing before kids. Then junior high thing after two kids. When the third kid came along that was it. Just baseball now. All in all I did 9 years in football.
When my boys get into junior high, I might get back in it.

Matt

Norton, OH
Yea, I know the time requirements. But, if it's what I have to do to get a job, so be it. I enjoy the game, and know I would enjoy coaching. As far as hunting, it's a longer season than middle school football. ;) There are a few people who have been around a while who will also be vying for the position, but from what everyone has been telling me, the principal at the middle school really loved me when I subbed there, and my principal at the high school likes me too. That combined with the head football coach's endorsement... we shall see, but I feel pretty good about it.

Huckleberry Finn

Damn huck... how'd ya dig this one up?!?!? :smiley_confused_vra

:smiley_crocodile:

Dude I've got too much time on my hands when I should be busy doing elsewise...browsing TOO is just TOO much of a distraction. I'm putting together a list of Must-Read TOO threads

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
HAHAHAHAHA holy crap hadn't thought about this thread in a while.....

Because the answer for you always comes down to a few things

working
hunting
baseball
eating
drinking
belching
farting
groping the old lady